Okay friends, let’s be honest…
You can chat with an online psychic and have an AH-MAZ-ING experience…
Or it can totally – how shall I say this delicately? – suck!
The key in having a good experience is knowing:
- Where to go
- How to prepare
Easy, peasy, right?
These 5 tips will you prepare for your online psychic chat:
1. Find a online psychic that you can trust. For about a million reasons, I totally recommend Oranum to everyone. Their psychic network is modern and fresh and I trust them HANDS DOWN over any other because of the live video feed (I’ve used them myself!).
2. Decide what you want to get out of your reading. I know, I know. It seems SO obvious. But really – go into your heart. What are you trying to get out of this reading? Clarity? Peace? Make a decision? Validate something you feel?
Take that (clarity, peace, or whatever it is for you) and set that as your INTENTION.
I promise, it will make your psychic chat sooooo much better!
3. Write down your questions. This way, you won’t forget anything.
Pro tip: Questions that start with how and why are super empowering for you! (Here’s a blog post with a bunch of sample questions to ask)
4. Have a pen and paper ready. Trust me. I’ve learned this the hard way from my own readings – and I’ve seen it with my clients:
You will think you’ll remember everything… you won’t.
Write stuff down. Take notes – lots of them. It is incredible what makes sense or comes to fruition months and years after your reading! And you want to have a record of all the goodness :)
5. Try to relax and be open. Relax for a few minutes before your reading. It will help the energy flow better – which means the reading will be better for you!
And try to be receptive to where the reading goes. Allow the insight to come in. You may just have an “aha” moment or two!
>> You can the full, detailed version of this post, with tips on what to do AFTER your reading HERE.