This is the story of my first psychic online reading. I was sitting down sobbing, with absolutely no idea of what to do. If I gave up now, the last 14 years of pursuing my dreams would have been a complete waste of time, money, and energy.
If I didn’t give up, would I even have the energy to get out of bed tomorrow? I was so exhausted that I really didn’t know…
Total transparency: If you take actions on my recommendations (purchase a reading), I earn a commission. But honestly, I’ve had the best experience with Oranum. Below you can read why I like them the best.
My First Online Psychic Reading
I’m super passionate about psychic readings because, in 2014, an online psychic reading helped me avoid making a mistake which I feel would have taken me off the course of my path…
That day in 2014 will forever stick out in my mind. For almost 6 months, I had been taking care of a sick loved one around the clock. It was the most rewarding, yet challenging thing I have ever been through.
About 3 months into the illness, I started to feel REALLY overwhelmed.
Then one day, “it” happened – everything caught up with me… Trying to help my loved one, run a blog, see clients, and take care of a family became TOO MUCH.
I sat down in my living room and cried and cried. Usually, I was great at allowing my intuition to guide me, but I was SO exhausted that I didn’t know what to do.
I had no clarity and I couldn’t make a decision… do I give up my work?
And then I thought to myself, “Well, you run a psychic blog and have called psychics before when you were stuck, so why not call one now!”
Problem was, all of my “psychic friends” were completely booked. I’d have to wait months for a reading.
So very desperately, on a whim, I decided to try a psychic online reading.
From my metaphysical friends, I had heard pretty good things about Oranum, so I decided to give them a try.
I admit, Oranum also has a video chat option and I wanted to SEE who I was dealing with because:
- I didn’t want to get ripped off.
- It would almost be like having a reading in person. (But mostly, I didn’t want to get ripped off!)
There were lots of psychics to pick from and I ended up chatting with a psychic named Maria.
She looked so sweet and I really liked her energy!
Of course, I was worried because my hair was all whacked out and I looked like I had just come out of the tumble-dry… plus, the red eyes from crying… not my best look! lol
The good thing was that Maria couldn’t see me, but I could see her – which was great!
I told the psychic reader that I was ready to throw in the towel with my work and she lovingly told me that that wasn’t in my best interest.
She was so sweet, loving, and attuned to me that I ended up crying some more (tears of relief this time!). Then, she went on to tell me exactly what I was feeling in my heart, and gave me some beautiful Divine guidance:
That the situation I was in was just a temporary bump in my path – and the overwhelm I was feeling was forcing me to take the break that I needed…
And that this “break” would allow me to relax, get clear again, and steer me in a whole new direction!
When the reading was over, I felt relief, hope, and clarity!
Did this online psychic reading solve every problem that I had? No, of course not. Remember, psychic readings are a TOOL…
but it did give me clarity, hope, and the “oomph” to keep plugging along another day.
This psychic online reading was a bridge – a stepping stone. It gave me the courage to keep going and I DID move in a new direction that makes me so happy (just as the psychic said I would!).
OH – I’m happy to report that my loved one is doing MUCH better today!
And obviously, I didn’t give up on my life’s path or you wouldn’t be reading this :)
If you are feeling stuck in the muck like I was, an online psychic reading might be something you like. Of course, no one NEEDS a tarot or psychic reading, but they can be useful tools!
If this feels good in your heart, you can start chatting with a psychic by typing in the box below. It will work on your mobile device or computer. Don’t worry if your in your jammies – the psychic can’t see you :)
- You don’t pay for a reading until you find a psychic that YOU like – try one or try a bunch. (Paid readings are all totally private, of course!)
- You get to see the psychic working, live, in action. It’s so important to feel a connection with the person you are working with – so the live aspect really helps!
- There are no “first 3 minutes” free to deal with. I’ve tried those offers and find them stressful. I always worry that I’m going to go over my minutes, which makes it hard to focus on my question. Instead, they give new customers $9.99 in free reading credits (when you click on the link you’ll see the “FREE CREDITS” option on the top right of the screen).
- There are all sorts of psychics to pick from – from psychics that look like the mom next door to more eccentric ones. That’s the beauty of Oranum. There’s a mix of psychic and tarot readers. Take your time and find someone that you feel comfortable with.
- Sign up to get $9.99 worth of FREE reading credits.
If you’re ready for a reading, here are some tips:
Psychic Online Reading Quick Tips
- Don’t rush. You’re contacting a psychic or tarot reader for a reason. Take some time and look around the site to find someone you resonate with.
- Write down your question(s) prior to connecting. That way, you don’t forget anything.
- Find a quiet space for your reading.
- Use your free credits to find a psychic that you totally love and connect with! Look around the site, who feels good in your heart?
- Take notes. That way, you won’t forget any of the information the psychic reader tells you.
- Remember to relax and enjoy the process!
Fun online psychic reading features:
- Variety. You’ll find psychics, tarot readers, and even horoscopes!
- Each reader has a dedicated page where you can learn all about them. We recommend spending some time and choosing someone whose energy you like. Make sure it feels good in your heart.
- Free trial. Try different readers for free. This doesn’t mean a full free psychic online reading – but it does mean chatting with different readers to see if you connect – for free! We think this is a wonderful option!
- We LOVE that they have a Spanish site, too!
- We’ve worked with the people at Oranum since 2014 and find their staff and intuitive readers to be very helpful and professional.