Need Clarity? Talk to a Psychic Now
Overcoming Grief: If you have found your way here, I’d like to start by saying that I am truly sorry for your loss. I’d also like to applaud you for taking a step towards doing something to help yourself feel better. I know how difficult it is to take that first step towards healing, and how much courage it takes.
Each day in my work as a medium, I speak with people who are living in a state of bereavement. My clients tell me that our sessions together bring them comfort, yet I’ve always wished there was something more that I could do to help.
I’ve referred some folks to grief counseling, but many wanted to work through their emotions at home, in private. So after many years of active searching, I’ve finally found two programs that fit this need. I’m honored to be able to share them with you.
- Grief Relief: 5 Steps to Hope and Healing Audio Program
- Grief Relief Book– eBook or hard copy
These programs are the only ones I’ve ever recommended to help with overcoming grief.
I wish I had known about them when I lost my grandfather, Donald. He was a funny and giving man who lived with our family for 10 years. When he passed away, I felt lost. The first Sunday without him at our weekly family dinner was unbearable.
I know in my heart that these programs would have helped me in overcoming grief. This is another reason why I’m so passionate about sharing these with you.
Please know that if you make a purchase using a link on this page, I may earn a commission and I am very grateful for your support of this site.
My Experience with Grief Relief
I don’t endorse anything that I haven’t tried myself (and loved).
And I’ll be honest with you – in the first 60 seconds or so of the MP3 download, I thought to myself, Oh no, not another boring meditation. But I just kept listening along and began to relax.
The meditation began to draw me in, and it walked me through my emotions. This might sound corny, but I felt safe and not at all overwhelmed. The voice on the recording was so soothing.
When the meditation ended I felt a little bit tired, but also a sense of release. Over the next several weeks, I continued to have peaceful experiences with the meditations.
6 reasons I chose this program for overcoming grief
This is a powerful audio program that consists of five guided meditations that are based on clinical principals for dealing directly with grief. In other words, it’s not just “woo-woo” stuff.
There are other types of meditations out there, but these were specifically created to help deal with loss.
- Credibility – Jennie Wright created Grief Relief after she suffered her own loss. She is a certified grief counselor and RN with over 20 years experience. She created the audios to be a “respite from grief.”
- Sincerity – Jennie’s sincerity really shines through. I know you’ll love this aspect as much as I do.
- Ease of Use – If you have never made an online purchase before, have no fear! Everything – from downloading to how to use the program – is laid out beautifully. I appreciated this because when you are working towards overcoming grief, you don’t want to become frustrated with something complicated.
- Depth – This program takes you from acknowledging your pain to the ultimate goal of peace. In addition to the MP3’s, you will also receive a Program Guidebook. This simple to follow 27 page manual is jam packed with everything you need to understand guided meditation and use the program effectively. As a bonus, it includes some tips on caring for yourself during this stressful time.
- Bonuses – In addition to the 5 Step program, you will also receive two bonus meditations that you can use daily, as well as affirmations.
- Money Back Guarantee – If you are not satisfied with the program (though I’m sure you will be), there is a 60 day money back guarantee – no questions asked!
About Back to Life: Your Personal Guidebook to Grief Recovery
This guide is broken into 3 sections to aide in overcoming grief:
- the first few months
- the first 12-18 months
- 12 – 24 months after loss
I found it very helpful that the book is laid out in this format. The content is wonderful, and there are many heartfelt exercises. I really felt as though my feelings were validated when I read this. It was like talking with an old friend.
The only criticism I have is that I would have preferred the book in a different font, perhaps with different photos used. But that is only due to my aesthetic preferences.
I highly recommend this thoughtful book, and trust you will find it helpful.
Our Heartfelt Message to You
I wish there was a magic wand that I could wave to make all of your pain go away. I see the pain on the faces of my clients, and I hear it in their voices. I have also been touched deeply by loss, and for me, it was the most helpless feeling I’ve ever experienced.
As you know, there are no shortcuts to overcoming grief, but if you are looking for a healthy way to cope with your loss, please consider these two beautiful products.