A numerology forecast can be fun and amazingly accurate. Not gonna lie – sometimes, they blow my mind!
Today, I want to talk about the four main parts of a numerology reading: the Life Path number, Expression number, Soul Urge number, and Destiny number.
Ready? Let’s totally rock numerology forecasts :)
Numerology Forecast: Life Path Number
Calculating your Life Path number is an especially good place to start if you’re new to numerology because:
- It’s easy to figure out
- It captures the “essence” of YOU
What Your Life Path Number Tells You
If you need a little background as to what numerology is, give this post a quick read and then come back here.
The Life Path portion of your numerology forecast can tell you things such as:
- Your energy/essence at birth
- The awesome things you’ve set out to accomplish in life
- Your emotional, spiritual, and physical potential and limitations
For example, let’s say you’re a three.
As a three, you have some fantastic gifts and abilities, but, it also means you may be a workaholic – which can lead to problems in your relationships.
The good news is…
Having this self-awareness can help you avoid that potential pitfall.
That is the beauty of numerology!
How to Find Your Life Path Number
- It only takes a few seconds to figure out your Life Path number. Simply write out your birth date using ALL the numbers, like this:
- Then, add up all the numbers: 0+7+1+7+1+9+7+4= 36
- If the number you come up with has two digits, add those up: 3+6=9
- The Life Path number in this example is 9!
If you don’t want to do all that work, hop over to our affiliate partners and let them calculate your Life Path number and meaning for free here. (Just drop your name and birthday in the boxes to start.)
So, what is your Expression number, anyway?
Oh, it’s just the cool part of your numerology forecast that tells you about your talents and what the BEST version of you could be. It’s your potential…. what’s possible. In other words, how to have the most grandé life!
In numerology, some believe that when we don’t fulfill the ideals of our Expression Number, we can feel depressed, restless, and unfulfilled.
Don’t let that get you down because your Expression number is all about seeing the glass half full baby and showing you what you can accomplish!
How to Find Your Expression Number
I wrote a full post about how numerology works, including what each number means here.
In a nutshell, you take your full BIRTH name (first, middle, last) and assign the numerical value to each letter using the numerology chart below.
Don’t use your married name, and don’t use your nickname. I’d use Jessica, not Jess, or Darling:)
- Right click to download and print the numerology chart.
- The name Jane Mary Smith would be:
J A N E M A R Y S M I T H
1 1 5 5 4 1 9 7 1 4 9 2 8
- Add up all the numbers: 1 1 5 5 4 1 9 7 1 4 9 2 8 = 57
- With the Expression number, we want a single digit unless we get the number 11 or 22. So, take the 57 and add the digits together. 5+7 = 12
- 12 is still a double digit number and is not an 11 or 22, so we add up the 1 and 2 to get 3.
- Three is Jane Mary Smith’s Expression number!
If you don’t have the time to calculate your Expression number, my partners at Numerologist.com have software that can do it for you in seconds.can Yep. About the greatest thing since double mocha lattes!
Grab a delicious beverage, curl up on the couch, then, click here and type in your name and birthday into the boxes. (Make sure to use the name you were born with, first, middle, last.)
A very cool video will play which calculates your Life Path number first, and then your Expression number.
I absolutely LOVED my reading!
Soul Urge Number
Your Soul Urge number tells you what you really are at the soul level. It tells you what you value and what your ethics are.
What you value is incredibly important to your joy in this lifetime. For example, I highly value beauty. I don’t mean looking good (I live in yoga pants and messy buns), I mean art, interior design, and beautiful architecture!
I also personally value mastery. For me, it’s not so much about accomplishing a goal, but the process of mastering tasks that light me up.
Because I know what I value, it makes it super easy and much less stressful to make decisions in life. That’s why I love the Soul Urge number!
A reading around your Soul Urge number is THE most spiritual numerology forecast you can get. It can be very revealing because it shows what your soul truly desires.
How to Find Your Soul Urge Number
- Just like with the Expression number, start by writing out your full birth name. Again, no married names or nicknames, Snuggle Bug.
- Now, assign a number to the vowels of your name. (Y counts as a consonant.)
- J A(1) N E(5) M A(1) R Y S M I(9) T H
- Add up the numbers. 1+5+1+9 = 16
- Is your number a single digit or an 11 or 22? If not, keep adding until you get a single digit number, like this: 1 + 6 = 7.
- Jane Mary Smith’s Soul Urge number is 7!
Don’t forget, you can get your free Numerology Report from my friends at Numerologist.com. (First, they will calculate your Life Path and Expression number, and then they will offer you a free Soul Urge report.)
My Soul Urge number is 11 and reading the report made me all emotional – in a good way :)
Your Karmic number is the part of the numerology forecast that reveals insight about your hopes, dreams, secret fears, and how other people view you.
How to Find Your Karmic Number
- Again, write out your full birth name.
- Use the numerology chart and assign a number to each consonant of your name.
- J(1) A N(5) E M(4) A R(9) Y(7) S(1) M(4) I T(2) H(8)
- Add up the numbers. 1+5+4+9+7+1+4+2+8 = 41
- Since the numbers do not add up to 11 or 22, add the 4 + 1 to get 5.
- Jane Mary Smith’s Karmic number is 5!
- Best love matches for all numerology numbers
Don’t forget to grab your personal numerology report from our affiliate partner at Numerologist.com.