Ever wonder how to see your aura? Curious about what color it is? Perhaps blue, red, or orange! This simple exercise will teach you how you can see your own aura without expensive aura photography equipment.
What is an Aura?
If you’re not familiar with what an aura is, it’s an energy field that surrounds all living things. Humans have an aura, as do plants, trees, and animals.
It’s a vibration they’re putting off to those around them, to the Universe.
Think about this: have you ever had someone walk into a room and you immediately sensed happiness and joy? Or worse, you picked up on their depression or anger without them even speaking a word? That was you sensing their aura. You may not have seen it with your physical eyes, but you felt that energy.
When you know what to look for and how to do it, you can learn how to see your aura, too! The best part is that you don’t have to be a spiritual practitioner to do this. It’s something everybody can be taught.
All it takes is an open heart, open mind and a willingness to keep practicing until you develop what’s known as your third eye skills.
How to See Your Aura
The following exercise may seem easy, but it is one of the best ways you can learn how to see your aura. It may take a little practice, but it does work.
1. Find the right lighting – This is a super important. Some people choose to wait until evening when it’s just getting dark. For me, this works best, and I think it’s more fun, too.
Others choose to use natural daylight. You can always try different options out and see what works best for you.
2. Relax – The biggest key to being able to see your own aura is the ability to relax. Light some candles (remember, if you use candles you don’t want a lot of them just enough to give off a little light in a dark room), turn on some low background music, do whatever you need to do get into a state of relaxation. The purpose of this is to also clear your mind. Without a clear mind and open mind, it’s going to be difficult to focus.
Now, you’re ready to do the exercise that will help you see your aura. Follow these simple steps:
3. You can do this one of two ways: 1) Place your index fingers together, or 2) place your index finger and thumb together.
The human aura is known to be a bit “sticky”. Gently start rubbing your fingers together. As you continue to do this, take some deep breaths and focus on your fingers.
4. Keep pushing and rubbing them together until you they feel “sticky”. Meaning, you’ll feel like one of your fingers is stuck to the other one. You may even have a sensation that your two fingers are now one.
5. Once you get that “sticky” feeling, slowly pull them apart so that there’s some space (about 1 cm) between them. Keep focusing on that area between the fingers and see if you can see a color or even a sort of ‘fog’.
If this exercise didn’t work the first time, don’t get discouraged. Remember, it does take practice, especially if you’re not used to relaxing. Here are some tips that should help:
- Let your eyes and fingers rest for a little bit and try again.
- Try this exercise when you are in a relaxed state, not when you are rushed and frazzled.
- Remember not to make a lot of friction when doing this exercise.
- Keep in mind, there are other exercises you can do too. This was just one example of how to see your aura. Developing your psychic abilities overall will help, too.
Here’s some information to help with that: