Need Clarity? Talk to a Psychic Now
Learn the things that a good psychic reader does so you can get a fabulous reading that empowers you and touches your soul.
- If you are interested in having a reading, this article will help you understand the things that honest and ethical intuitive readers and spiritual mediums do. This will not only help you avoid getting scammed, it will also help you get a session that is beneficial.
- If you are developing your psychic abilities, this is stuff you’ll absolutely want to know so that you can become an ethical reader.
Without further adieu, here are the five traits of a good psychic reader:
1. They leave judgments at the door
Readings and judgments don’t mix.
A good psychic reader knows this and puts aside all of their biases and personal feelings when they are working.
Here’s an example: A client named Marie walks in and she’s upset. She drank heavily while her four children were growing up, and now that they’re adults they want nothing to do with her.
They blame their mother’s alcoholism for all of their problems. Marie schedules a reading to get some clarity into the situation.
Marie should not feel ashamed when she goes for her reading because this is a time for her to be showered with the love of her spiritual team… and spirit doesn’t judge. They see our souls and love us unconditionally. So…
Whatever the reader’s personal feelings are about the situation are irrelevant.
The job of the reader is to pass along the information they receive from your spiritual guides and loved ones in heaven. It’s a chance to practice love and kindness and help empower Marie by showing her the beauty of her soul.
A client of mine was told by an unethical psychic once that she needed to “suck it up” with regard to a situation she was dealing with. This was the psychic’s own message to the client and is totally unacceptable.
A session with a good psychic reader will be uplifting and make you feel good. Prior to your session, they will have set the intention that the information you receive is for your highest and best good.
And, they won’t just fill your ears with what you want to hear, they will focus on what your spiritual team believes you need to hear (such as life lessons) – always in a positive and non-judgmental way.
When you are done, you should feel uplifted, not depressed or frightened.
2. A good psychic reader will not scare you – ever!
Contrary, they will always encourage you to be comfortable, relaxed, and at ease.
They will never frighten you with scary news and they will not:
- Tell you that you have any type of bad luck curse – this is the number one psychic scam of all time! Never give anyone money because they promise to break a curse for you. If someone tells you that you have any type of bad luck curse and they need money to remove it, they are a fraud! No exceptions!
- Predict death – The only exception may be when someone is terminally ill – a spiritual medium or intuitive can sometimes pick up on this if it is in your highest and best good – for example, to give you a message to spend more time with your loved one. Other than that, we cannot predict death.
- Diagnose serious health issues – Intuitive readers may sometimes tell you to have something checked out, but they are not doctors and do not make medical diagnoses. If you are interested in seeing someone who gives intuitive health readings, make sure you proceed with caution and use common sense.
3. They believe that honesty is the best policy
If you ask a question to a good psychic reader and they don’t know the answer, they will admit it. They will not try to make information “fit.”
You may think this is an oxymoron – after all, shouldn’t a good psychic reader be able to tell you everything your heart desires?
The answer is no, and here’s the reason why: Readers of integrity play by the rules. If an answer to your question is not coming to light during a session, they know there is a reason.
Also, they will not give you predictions such as:
- Lottery numbers. Ethical psychics and mediums are interested in helping you in your soul’s journey – not in the lottery. Besides, lottery numbers are drawn by chance, therefore, they cannot give you any gambling tips.
4. Remind you that decisions are always yours
This is super important! A good psychic reader will offer insight, but still encourage you to take charge of creating a life plan for yourself.
They will not tell you what to do, but they can shed light on why certain events are happening in your life. This eliminates psychic dependency and also empowers you.
If you are trying to make a decision, they can ask your spirit guides for further information about the path you are currently on versus the new path you are thinking of taking.
Bottom line: If you hear a psychic say something like you must do such-and-such, run the other way. You have the right to do whatever it is that you want to do.
- 4 Reasons Not to Have a Prediction Reading
- Where is Mr. Right?: How Free Will Affects Predictions
- Best Questions to Ask a Psychic
Never, ever do something that does not feel right to you.
5. A good psychic reader is respectful
They respect the religious and spiritual beliefs of others. In other words, they will not force their personal beliefs onto their clients.
They are also respectful of their clients feelings, and deliver sensitive messages with compassion.
So there you have it – five traits of a good psychic reader. Always remember: You are in charge of your life.
Next Read: How to Spot a Fake Psychic in Two Seconds