Crystal children. It’s a pretty common belief today that kids learn more in a shorter amount of time. And why not? They have the world’s knowledge available to them at the tap of a screen. My kids used to come home from school with homework and I wondered if they were smarter than I was at their age!
Of course, we don’t want to confuse the Crystal children with Indigo Children who are older, or Rainbow Children who are younger. The labeling of Crystal Children originates with the Indigo discovery by Nancy Ann Tappe. See this article for further information about the Indigos.
So what exactly is the essence of Crystal children and what sets them apart from previous generations?
7 Traits of Crystal Children
Here are 10 of the main descriptors of Crystals. These traits may help you identify the special gifts of a Crystal child – or adult – in your life:
1. Opalescent Aura. Crystal kids are named for the general look of their auras which has a gorgeous hue due to their high vibrational state (energetic frequency). The auras of Indigo Children are indigo blue, indicating high intuition and clairvoyance. Rainbow Children have a rainbow-like aura radiating health, balance, and connection with divinity.
2. Wise Beyond Their Years. All of the various “groups” of kids (Indigos, Rainbows, etc.) can be described as “old souls”. Crystals are old souls as well.
They are quick to forgive, delightful to be around, and for the most part even-tempered. In their early years they are easy to connect and bond with, and may be like no child you have ever met before. These children are affectionate and have come to bring peace to the planet.
You will notice their ability to do this in their everyday interactions even at early ages, such as when they offer comfort to other children.
3. Sensitive. Crystals are sensitive to many different things: Sound, colors, the emotions of others, and more. They are empathic to the point of taking on the emotions of others, even to their detriment.
With their heightened sense of injustice they are prone to depression and anxiety. Crystal children yearn to create balance and peace where there is none.
4. Non-Verbal. Crystals are very intuitive children. The often know what others are thinking and feeling. They can communicate in telepathic ways that parents may worry about, for example, speaking later than age two. Sometimes, they are diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorders.
Crystal children are often musical, and may sing before speaking. They are able to see beyond the “surface” and sense people on a true, soul level. They also carry a peaceful presence and can affect others in a healing, positive way.
5. Connected to Nature and Animals. Many Crystal children, such as my own daughter, choose to be vegans or vegetarians. This is due to a true love for nature and animals. They are fearless and adventurous in the outdoors, and restless when stuck inside. They are not as drawn to technology and video games as much as other children. They prefer pretending outside with their own imagination. Crystals are wonderful and loving pet owners who easily bond with their animal friends.
If you prefer to talk to a psychic by phone, call (855) 692-4888 from the U.S. or Canada
6. Need Alone Time. We don’t usually think of children as needing alone time, but these guys do. They can experience overwhelm due to their sensitivity so it is necessary for them to rest and restore much like most adults. It is great if they have a room of their own they can retreat to, playing or reading until they rejuvenate enough to interact again.
7. Magnetic Personality. Crystal children have a special sparkle in their eyes, drawing people in. They can also be vulnerable to bullying due to other people’s jealousy, but will often feel empathy for the bully. Once a Crystal child has touched your life, you will love soaking in their affection and unconditional love.
More and more of these brilliant, loving children are being born. I think it is a positive sign of our human evolution, as they raise the vibration of the Earth with their loving-kindness.
We can do a lot to impact positive change when we honor the needs of Crystal Children. Their wisdom and peaceful healing is available to ourselves, for all beings, and for the planet.